Lengkapilah bentuk perbandingan berikut ini dengan bentuk ‘EQUATIVE’ yang tepat!
1. Arman is 157 cm tall. Maulana is 157 cm tall. So, Arman has the same _________ as Maulana.
2. My car is red. My brother’s car is red. Our cars have the same __________.
3. This pencil is long. That pencil is short. That pencil isn’t as ________ as this pencil.
4. My father has the same __________as my mother. They were born on the same date, month and year.
5. A buffalo can’t run as _________ as a horse.
Lengkapilah kalimat berikut ini dengan bentuk ‘SUPERLATIVE’ yang tepat!
1. The elephant is the ___________ animal on the earth.
2. Maya is the ________ student in my class. She never comes late to school.
3. Those jackets are expensive. But the ________ jacket is the red one.
4. Almost all students think that Mathematic is the ____________ subject in the school.
5. Mr. Ron is the ____________ teacher in our school. He never gets angry to us.
Lengkapilah kalimat berikut ini dengan bentuk ‘COMPARATIVE’ yang tepat!
1. Andi is 165 cm tall. Donna is 167 cm tall. So, Donna is _________ than Andi.
2. My father is 45 years old. My mother is 46 years old. So, My mother is _________ than my father.
3. A buffalo is big. But, an elephant is ________ than a buffalo.
4. Bengawan Solo river is long but Nil river is ________ than Bengawan Solo river.
5. Most students think Mathematic is ___________ than Social Science.
6. Roger is 12 years old. Danu is 15 years old. So, Roger is ______ than Danu.
7. A hill is __________ than a mountain.
8. A horse runs __________ than a goat.
9. A car’s price is usually __________ than a motorbike’s price.
10. The red jacket is 60,000 rupiahs. The blue jacket costs 75,000 rupiahs. The red jacket is ________ than the blue jacket.
Silakan cek jawaban anda di sini.
Untuk melihat soal-soal yang lain, klik di sini.