The WordPress.com stats helper monkeys prepared a 2012 annual report for this blog.
Here’s an excerpt:
19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 94.000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 5 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.
Click here to see the complete report.
Untuk menguji pemahaman anda mengenai Question Tag, kerjakan quiz pendek berikut ini. Anda akan langsung mengetahui berapa skor yang anda peroleh setelah anda menjawab semua pertanyaan.
Klik di sini.
Lengkapilah kalimat-kalimat berikut ini dengan Question Tag yang tepat!
- You have many flowers, ___________?
- Your sister lives in Manado, ___________?
- The tigers are carnivora, ___________?
- You’ll accompany me, __________?
- The beautiful girl likes travelling, ____________?
- I have told you before, __________?
- Your parents arrived home last night, ___________?
- The boys never disturb you, __________?
- Randy won an English Speech Competition, ____________?
- We must hurry up, ____________?
Silakan cek jawaban anda di sini.
Untuk melihat soal-soal yang lain, klik di sini.
Silakan menguji pemahaman anda tentang perbandingan.
Klik di sini.
Quiz ini saya tujukan untuk murid-murid saya dari SMPN 3 Wonogiri kelas VIII A dan VIII B. Untuk murid-murid kelas VIII A dan B SMPN 3 Wonogiri, silakan isi data dan pilih salah satu jawaban yang benar.
Klik tulisan “Simple Past Tense” di bawah ini untuk memulai quiz online.
One fine morning, a young princess took a walk by herself into the wood. There she came to a cool spring of water. She sat herself down to take a rest for a while. Then she took out a golden ball, her favorite plaything.
As always, she tossed it up into the air and caught it again as it fell. After some times, she threw it up so high that she missed catching it when it fell. The ball bounded away, rolled along the ground and fell into the spring. The spring was so deep that the princess couldn’t take her ball back. Sadly she said,” If I could get my ball again, I would give all my fine clothes and jewels, and everything I have.”
Baca lebih lanjut
One day, a cat was taking a walk when she met a fox in the middle of her way. Thinking of how strong, smart and full of experience he was, the cat greeted him in a friendly way. “Good day, dear Mr. Fox, how are you? How is all with you? How are you getting on in these hard times?” The fox, full of all kinds of arrogance, looked at the cat from head to foot. He thought for a long time to decide whether he would give any answers or not. At last he said, “Oh, you wretched beard-cleaner, you piebald fool, you hungry mouse-hunter, what can you be thinking of? How can you ask how I am getting on? Baca lebih lanjut
- 2 slices of bread
- a slice of meat
How to make:
- First, cut the tomato and cucumber into thin piece.
- After that, place one slice of bread on a plate.
- Put a slice of meat, tomato, cucumber and lettuce on the bread.
- Add sauce and mayonnaise
- Add the other slice of bread on it.
- It’s ready to serve.
You will need:
- 1 chicken; boil, shred its meat and separate its bone
- 2 citronella; take its white part, bruise
- 5 leaves of lemon; wash
- 250 ml of chicken broth milk
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 1/2 spoonful of salt
- 1/2 spoonful of sugar
- oil to saute
Material that are refined:
- 5 garlics
- 7 onions
- 2 gingers
- 1/2 spoonful of pepper
- 5 fruit candlenut
How to make:
- Marinate chicken with lemon’s leaves and 1 tablespoon salt. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Grind or blend the ingridients of spice paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, saute the spice paste together with lemon grass over a medium-high heat until fragrant. Then add the chicken and stir a bit with the spice and then pour the water. Add salt and sugar. Cook until it’s boiling.
- When the chicken is half-done, add the coconut milk. Continue cooking over a medium heat until it’s cooked.