One fine morning, a young princess took a walk by herself into the wood. There she came to a cool spring of water. She sat herself down to take a rest for a while. Then she took out a golden ball, her favorite plaything.
As always, she tossed it up into the air and caught it again as it fell. After some times, she threw it up so high that she missed catching it when it fell. The ball bounded away, rolled along the ground and fell into the spring. The spring was so deep that the princess couldn’t take her ball back. Sadly she said,” If I could get my ball again, I would give all my fine clothes and jewels, and everything I have.”
Baca lebih lanjut
One day, a cat was taking a walk when she met a fox in the middle of her way. Thinking of how strong, smart and full of experience he was, the cat greeted him in a friendly way. “Good day, dear Mr. Fox, how are you? How is all with you? How are you getting on in these hard times?” The fox, full of all kinds of arrogance, looked at the cat from head to foot. He thought for a long time to decide whether he would give any answers or not. At last he said, “Oh, you wretched beard-cleaner, you piebald fool, you hungry mouse-hunter, what can you be thinking of? How can you ask how I am getting on? Baca lebih lanjut
- 2 slices of bread
- a slice of meat
How to make:
- First, cut the tomato and cucumber into thin piece.
- After that, place one slice of bread on a plate.
- Put a slice of meat, tomato, cucumber and lettuce on the bread.
- Add sauce and mayonnaise
- Add the other slice of bread on it.
- It’s ready to serve.
You will need:
- 1 chicken; boil, shred its meat and separate its bone
- 2 citronella; take its white part, bruise
- 5 leaves of lemon; wash
- 250 ml of chicken broth milk
- 500 ml of coconut milk
- 1/2 spoonful of salt
- 1/2 spoonful of sugar
- oil to saute
Material that are refined:
- 5 garlics
- 7 onions
- 2 gingers
- 1/2 spoonful of pepper
- 5 fruit candlenut
How to make:
- Marinate chicken with lemon’s leaves and 1 tablespoon salt. Leave it for 15 minutes.
- Grind or blend the ingridients of spice paste.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil, saute the spice paste together with lemon grass over a medium-high heat until fragrant. Then add the chicken and stir a bit with the spice and then pour the water. Add salt and sugar. Cook until it’s boiling.
- When the chicken is half-done, add the coconut milk. Continue cooking over a medium heat until it’s cooked.
One day a monkey wanted to cross a river. He saw a crocodile in the river, so he asked the crocodile to help him. The crocodile told the monkey to jump on its back. Then the crocodile swam down the river.
While swimming, the crocodile felt hungry. So it stopped when they were in the Baca lebih lanjut
Once upon a time, a lion had been hunting for days catching nothing to eat. “It looks like I will go hungry again!” he thought.
Then he saw a hare fell asleep beneath a shady tree. He moved quietly toward Baca lebih lanjut
One of the famous recreation places in Jakarta is National Monument or called Monas. Monas is located in the centre of Merdeka Square in Central Jakarta. The monument was finished to build in 1961. The idea to build this monument came from Mr. Soekarno, the former President of Indonesia.
Baca lebih lanjut